1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Tigertime lawncare is going to be bigger then Brickman!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by TheKingNJ, Aug 1, 2007.

1. TheKingNJ

TheKingNJ LawnSite Senior Member

2. General Landscaping

General Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Been under that rock for a while?:sleeping:

3. TheKingNJ

TheKingNJ LawnSite Senior Member

did someone already post this?

4. Fantasy Lawns

Fantasy Lawns LawnSite Bronze Member

God the is OLD

Must not be many strip joints in some states .... round here the girls can make $$ why more than cutting grass

We have this pop up here every year .... n every year they go way .... last one I saw just up from me was Bikini Lawns ..... neat name ....but those girls ....just couldn't deal with the nick's n cuts, sweat, bugs, dogs, men, snakes, rain, etc.

N what a lame out-fit tiger girls have on .... they need to get into some THONGS or Daisy Dukes

5. Vikings

Vikings LawnSite Bronze Member
    from canada

Now someone has to make the obligatory joke along the lines of, " Maybe I should wear a Bikini". and don't forget the Leet speak.. ROFL, LOL etc..

6. MTR999

MTR999 LawnSite Member
    from Florida

They won't be there next season, those girls look so tired doing those yards. Bikinis out the open all day? Toasted, I don't know how they handle 90* heat daily, especially in FL, no way.

7. TNT LawnCare Inc.

TNT LawnCare Inc. LawnSite Bronze Member

This was posted a few weeks back,if and when OSHA even cares to get involved it wont last long. I would venture to say probably most of the clients are old men:laugh: Those girls wont last in that find of heat.

8. razor1

razor1 LawnSite Bronze Member

I thought they were in Memphis, Tn.

9. Courtesy

Courtesy LawnSite Member
    from Texas

I'll reply to this later once I gather my thoughts

10. carcrz

carcrz LawnSite Silver Member

hahaha. Maybe I should start wearing a Speedo. That'll get the calls pouring in, right?