1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Timber entryway and stonework

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by Lite4, Jan 17, 2009.

1. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

I hope your right. I have applied to all the major companies here in my area as well as a bunch in Portland , Seattle, Phoenix and San Diego. It is just a bad time of year to be job hunting in the landscape industry. Hopefully something soon.
    Thanks for the nice comments. I love this kind of work.

2. LindblomRJ

LindblomRJ LawnSite Silver Member

Tim you have the right attitude about it and that along with the skill will take you a long way. Things might be rough for a while but keep your chin up and never give up.

You like the work, you do a great job. I agree with Supertiger

3. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

Thanks very much Ryan, I appreciate that!

4. Lucky Star Lawn Care

Lucky Star Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Sounds like heaven.. More amazing work.

5. Venturewest

Venturewest LawnSite Senior Member

Very nice Tim. Laying that river rock looks really fun. I didn't know you were a mason too. I like your large log work also. My brother in CO built an entire cabin hand peeled and hand notched by himself so I can appreciate the work that went into the entrance.

If I worked in that setting I would never want to go home.

I saw you mentions several states you applied for, have you considered Colorado at all? There are some award winning companies hiring.