1. Free Webinar: Why the Growth of Propane Deserves Your Attention
    Date: Thursday, April 25th
    Time: 11:00am EST
    Find out how switching to propane can save your company time and money. Click here to register
    Dismiss Notice

Time to get intense

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by Koehn's Lawn Service, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Koehn's Lawn Service

Koehn's Lawn Service LawnSite Senior Member

Well finished my last interior paint job for winter now things are going to get intense to get things ready for spring pickups trailers fluids oils repairs I probably need 3 solid weeks to get every thing ready

hort101 likes this.
  2. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

I am going to wait until the last minute this year. Running out of money in my checking account:cry: Spent everything on repairs last year:dizzy:

hort101 and GRANTSKI like this.
  3. lawnboy dan

lawnboy dan LawnSite Gold Member

I am totally ready started getting ready in November. I have backups for backups lol

hort101 and sjessen like this.
  4. OP
    OP
    Koehn's Lawn Service

I hear ya it can get rough that's why I go paint houses in winter so I don't have to touch savings

hort101 and Charles like this.
  5. OP
    OP
    Koehn's Lawn Service

That's the way to do it I have backups for all equitment also more to work on lol

hort101 likes this.
  6. lawnboy dan

lawnboy dan LawnSite Gold Member

yes having several backups creates more work but is so worth it when something takes a dump on a 95 deg day and all you have to do is just grab another machine and not have to worry about fixing the broken one right away.