Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Not close to full blown leaf mania yet but looks like we’ll wrap up early Dec this year. Last year many of the Oaks held on until Christmas and beyond.

I know some of you kids like the br800 cause they’re comfy but nothing moves huge piles, especially when they get frozen or snow covered, like the big Echo.

still hoping for BR900 or BR1000 at GIE

·
Registered
7,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just to get a jump on it. Yea I know a Windstorm or Hurricane can move piles faster but standers just don’t work on heavily landscaped props with multi level access and fence/ hedge lines

and push blowers just suck

·
Registered
7,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You can mulch right up until The Big Drop here, usually late Nov early Dec. Then you pile curb-side or haul to the dump if you're unlucky enough to miss Municipal trucks. The Oaks drop fast and furious when they go. No way you're mulching all that, especially if it's frozen or snow dusted. Good thing about Oaks is leaves dry fast

·
Registered
7,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Hard starts in heat usually mean running rich. I had similar luck with my last gas hh not a Stihl. HH must be fast snd hassle free or you may as well grab a bp.

batt is way to go for hh’s. More power than gas and don’t use them enough to worry about runtimes

1 - 10 of 10 Posts