• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

Tip Of The Day - 10/3/05 - Chicken and/or The Egg

Sean Adams

LawnSite Gold Member
You have all heard the saying or the debate as to which came first....the chicken or the egg.

Here is something similar...not exactly the same, but similar....

Your thoughts, feelings, and beliefs effect your actions...and your actions determine your thoughts, feelings, and beliefs.

Simply put...if you think positively, positive things will happen and if you do positive things it will make you thik in a positive manner.

vanderbilt

LawnSite Member
I firmly believe you find what you're looking for. Almost everyone loves a happy person who enjoys his work and has a passion for what he does. Who would you rather hire? :D

PurpHaze

LawnSite Fanatic
Sean Adams said:
Do you mean "My Name Is Earl"?

Watched it last week...sorta...mostly because of Jamie Pressley....
Yeah... that's it. Had a good funny-haha and messed it up. Must have been a "senior moment." :D

bobbygedd

LawnSite Fanatic
it was the chicken, i am quite certain, it was the chicken

SproulsLawnCare

LawnSite Senior Member
Sean Adams said:
Your thoughts, feelings, and beliefs effect your actions...and your actions determine your thoughts, feelings, and beliefs.

Simply put...if you think positively, positive things will happen and if you do positive things it will make you thik in a positive manner.
Sean
I totally believe in what you have said. I would like to recommend a book to everyone here who is serious about success in any kind of business: Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. I have put to use, the idea of using positive thought and other formulas for success with true results. I fully believe that no one could possibly read this book and not gain something from it that would help them in business or life in general!