Tired so Just Tell me Already!!

grasssin

LawnSite Senior Member
First i am ADD have attention span of 2 minutes

Second I have been drinking tonight

Third girlfriend about to be here from Spring Break

So please just tell me the ingrediants for making a 21" striping kit for a Lawn Boy, I am planning on taking the rubber flap off to mount it and using those hole to mount it.

I HAVE searched it and "stipe kit" brings about a million different pages, I got through about page 9 after 30 minutes and said to heck with it...

Want a roller, thinking pvc filled with washers or something similar, any HELP PLEASE!!!!!

Everyone down here uses Walkers and NO ONE uses rollers, probably going to order one for my Exmark 48" HP, hoping to be a little different

OP
G

grasssin

LawnSite Senior Member
yeah misspelled "Stripe Kit" before anyone says anything:)

celltech

LawnSite Member
I too would like see and hear about some home made versions. Seems like it could easily be done with a lot less $$$$. I was also thinking PVC, but think I decided on steel or aluminum.....just what to fill it with??

OP
G

grasssin

LawnSite Senior Member
thanks alot, that really helps me

It is a 2003 lawnboy with the stupid offset wheel, great mower but awful wheel placement,,

Just curious, you did not want to mount it on the existing holes where the flap is?

MOW ED

LawnSite Fanatic
Drinking and typing doesn't mix.
Practice responsible digitizing.

The wheel is an antiscalp feature. I think its sort of goofy too but I love the lawnboy. Let us know how your striping kit goes. Have fun with the girlfriend. Take some asprin and gallons of water for the hangover.