1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum.

Dismiss Notice

TJ Property Management pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by TJ Property, Aug 9, 2011.

1. TriCountyLawn

TriCountyLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Would you say one is better then the other ?

2. TJ Property

TJ Property LawnSite Member
    from CT

If i had to choose one to spend 8 hours a day on or 15 hours a day on it would be the scag. Its just more roomy cut is =. But again im comparing a 56 inch 27 hp air cooled kholer vs a 61 inch tt with a 29 dfi liquid cooled I haven't been on any new exmark's so its hard to compare.

3. TJ Property

from CT

Picked up a new Walk behide today and power washer it started to pour out so good pics to follow

[​IMG]

4. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Can I ask why you went with John deere instead of another exmark? (just wondering)

5. TJ Property

from CT

I dis like my Local Exmark dealer. I use a scag/ john deere dealer near me. I don't use the 48 all that much but a couple days a week. This machine was the right price plus Zero % for 24 months couldn't beat the deal i got on it. I also bought a John Deere 3000 psi power washer for the new shop. Also bought a big enough one for the side work we get for power washing.

6. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

lol what did schmidts do to ya?

7. TJ Property

from CT

Lol, I HATE when i mean HATE their service department. They have the most incompetent ******s down there. I bought Exmarks my hole life man. Un till this business i can not stand them and won't deal with them and their rude attitudes and not knowing their ass from their elbow. I had a lady trying to give me a deck belt for the wheel on my walk behide. Even after i gave her a part number, serial number and model number. Go out to Farmington valley power i walk in and walk out easiest best place to deal with hands down imo.

end rant lol

8. THEGOLDPRO

I will admit the ONLY people worth a sh1t there are lee and jason. Everyone else are annoying and usually suck. Even tho i almost beat Lee up one time for talking to me like a was a moron he still knows his stuff lol

I now only call Jason when i have problems on his cell phone lol

9. TJ Property

from CT

Jay hands down is way that place is up and going down their. The customer service fell off a long time ago. I spend a ton of cash on equipment and they will not be seeing a dollar for it. I had to give them my ultra vac serial number 5 times to get the belt wrong twice. i walked over to jay told him what machine i had told him i want 3 belts i don't want to come back for the rest of the season LOL

10. THEGOLDPRO

Yea the service dept sucks for sure. I actually have a buddy who used to work for an Exmark dealer as a mechanic who now works for a large landscaping company as one of their full time mechanics. He works on all my equipment now and can order me parts from his supplier so its a win/win.