TN Charter??

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by turfmgr, Apr 4, 2006.

  1. turfmgr

    turfmgr LawnSite Member
    Messages: 59

    any guys from Tennessee know exactly what i need to get my charter? i heard something that you had to be in business a certain period of time to apply for a charter......cost, test, anything?????
  2. vegomatic40

    vegomatic40 LawnSite Senior Member
    from 6
    Messages: 406

    No minimum time-in-business needed. Just need to be licensed, bonded and pay a fee for the charter. They will pro-rate the amount depending on when the charter would expire (every 2 years). Just go to Tennessee's Department of Agriculture website and click on Regulatory Services. You will need a Cat.3 HLT license.
  3. Xterminator

    Xterminator LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 279

    You cant be in business without one. All you need is a license holder though and Proof of Insurance
  4. Agri-AFC

    Agri-AFC LawnSite Member
    Messages: 38

    I agree. All you need is the license, bond, and be prepared to pay the $400.00 every two years for the charter.

Share This Page