TN Herbicide Question

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by jkelton, Aug 29, 2002.

  1. jkelton

    jkelton LawnSite Member
    Messages: 243

    I have a question (probably stupid, but I'll go ahead and ask) - is there a granular preemergent herbicide that I can use effectively in mulch beds that I do not need a license for? I especially would like to use a product that has a fertilizer in combination with the herbicide. I'm located in Tennessee if that makes a difference.
  2. Green Tech

    Green Tech LawnSite Member
    Messages: 13


    It takes an HLT Technician's Certification, + an HLT Applicator's License + a Charter holding a $10,000 performance bond and $ 1/2 Million pesticide application liability insurance policy.

    (HLT is Horticulture, Lawn and Turf)

Share This Page