Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious if you guys loose lots of accounts in the PCS season? My roster is primarily military and im hoping for that every one that leaves or deploys, i'll have a new set come that needs lawn care.
Whats your experiences with this?
thanks

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
I was the only one in my area who volunteered for that program. Problem is for me the military makes up roughly 75% of my business, I don't think my current customers would like to here I'm giving away my service to others while still making them pay. Plus the first job I did in that program was for an Officer's wife in her brand new $250K house (250 is alot here, average home price is around 160), and she wanted her house landscaped for free. Even after meeting my obligations with them, they still keep telling people to call me.

·
Registered
397 Posts
We have been apart of project evergreen for over a year and out of 150 of our lawns not one has been a military lawn, even after advertising. One good thing is that the local community's tend to give us free advertising in their papers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.