Lawn Care Forum banner

To cut or not to cut ?

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  LawnBoy89 
#1 ·
After 6 painful sleepless nights I was able to get an infected tooth pulled this afternoon dam thing was an inch long so I got a mouth full of gauze and 2 stitches. I planed it today because it was going to rain all day, which of course did not happen yet even now the weather channel still has us listed as getting rain. So with 3 shots of Novocain and hour ago and it already being 3:30 would you go out and cut a few lawns by your self since this is a cutting day and I gave one employee the day off and my other crew has been out all day? Or would you milk it for a day off which god knows I could use as well. My only real concern is not being able to drink for a few hours if I go work but I feel like the critters on the Island of dr. Monroe when they pull out the pain circuits on their ribs and the tooth was about that size "pain no more"

#2 ·
Kelly's Landscaping said:
After 6 painful sleepless nights I was able to get an infected tooth pulled this afternoon dam thing was an inch long so I got a mouth full of gauze and 2 stitches. I planed it today because it was going to rain all day, which of course did not happen yet even now the weather channel still has us listed as getting rain. So with 3 shots of Novocain and hour ago and it already being 3:30 would you go out and cut a few lawns by your self since this is a cutting day and I gave one employee the day off and my other crew has been out all day? Or would you milk it for a day off which god knows I could use as well. My only real concern is not being able to drink for a few hours if I go work but I feel like the critters on the Island of dr. Monroe when they pull out the pain circuits on their ribs and the tooth was about that size "pain no more"
Stay home. The rain is coming believe me.

John

#5 ·
Stay home today and take it easy tomorrow. Your body will thank you much more than your customers. You had surgery, not just a tooth filling, and that puts a lot of stress on your/our bodys' systems. You need to recover and you can't do that in the heat and dirt of our type of work.

Again treat your self like a doctors' patient.

Good luck....Jim

#7 ·
What can happen is a blood clot can break loose from the surgery site and travel to your brain and kill ya,your mouth and your brain are real close together.That's why your spossed to take it easy, also they want the clot to form in the toothe socket and running around puts it under pressure and the tooth clot wont stay put.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.