• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

To Everyone who uses ADWORDS

CLS LLC

LawnSite Senior Member
I found a nifty tool online for making adwords much easier to use and save alot of money.

What it does is you can merge 3 groups of words. The way I use it is in the first group I type in all the city's that I do business, then in the second group I type in services (lawn care, lawn mowing, mowing, mowing business, lawn service, lawn services) and so one.

So lets say you do business in palm beach fl and west palm beach fl and you want to advertise for lawn mowing, lawn care and lawn service. I just did this with the tool and here's what comes out.

palm beach lawn mowing
west palm beach lawn service
palm beach lawn care
west palm beach lawn care
palm beach lawn service
west palm beach lawn mowing

Now obviously this is a very small scale and wouldn't save much time. But I just used it for my actual campaign and came up with about 400 key words in literally a few minutes.

Then what you can do to further lower your bid price is automatically add brackets and quotes for broad, phrase and exact match. Using the previous example it will come out like this:

palm beach lawn mowing
west palm beach lawn service
palm beach lawn care
west palm beach lawn care
palm beach lawn service
west palm beach lawn mowing
[palm beach lawn mowing]
[west palm beach lawn service]
[palm beach lawn care]
[west palm beach lawn care]
[palm beach lawn service]
[west palm beach lawn mowing]
"palm beach lawn mowing"
"west palm beach lawn service"
"palm beach lawn care"
"west palm beach lawn care"
"palm beach lawn service"
"west palm beach lawn mowing"

The benefit here is when you have a broad match (no quotes or brackets) your ad will come up for 'west palm beach lawn mowing', but you'll pay maybe a $2.00 for that specific ad. BUT if you have the brackets around it (exact match) then when someone types in the same search (west palm beach lawn mowing) you'll pay much less because google will default to your exact match bid and you might get that click for $0.75.

This ad already has saved me so much time and money and I've only set up one of my campaign's using it.

The cost of it is 3.95 for the 21 day trial.

Check it out:
Lower your bid price