Ok guys so here is my problem..... Here in Kansas is has pretty much been raining at least every other day and night. The temperature one day could be 70, and the next might be 95 and 100% humidity, and windy. As you all know that would be really nice conditions to live in if you were a fungus....lets say brown patch. I noticed it here and there some lawns bad some lawns not so bad yet. I got home last night and my beautiful lawn had HUGE spots in it, that had literally appeared in the 12 hours i was at work! It was then and only then i realized something...we are right in the middle of our 3rd step of fertilizer, NITROGEN!!! Wet weather, hot and humid, windy and now nitrogen. We are basically just feeding this monster. I'm now stuck with the decision to either just keep going and pray the fungus doesn't notice the boost of nitro or stop fertilizing till the weather is not so horrible. Already bout 2 weeks behind schedule however....guess just wanting some input. Thanks in advance!!