Tom from central Illinois

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Troe36, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Troe36

Troe36 LawnSite Member

Hello everyone,
    I have used this site for great information and reviews on equipment and techniques. I have some useful insight on the hustler brand I have used for the last few years and just purchased a new Gravely pro turn 472. I mow approximately 15 acres a week large rural residential and a few commercial properties. I am new to lawn care and really appreciate all the help I have received from this site!

20170809_210457.jpg

2. Todd73

Todd73 LawnSite Senior Member

Welcome aboard.

72"?!? That mower is a beast! I could mow half my yards in two passes with that thing; if it could get through the gates.

3. Troe36

Troe36 LawnSite Member

Yea it deff gets the job done! Most of what I do is really open. It works great for me but I know for most people it wouldnt work. What kind of equipment do you run Todd?

4. Todd73

Todd73 LawnSite Senior Member

52" and 36" ZTRs, based on the property size and needs.

5. oqueoque

oqueoque LawnSite Gold Member
    Male, from Jersey

Welcome. I thought the heading said Torn from Central Illinois. My eyes are going. I thought maybe there was a Tornado, I did not hear about. Stay safe.

Troe36 likes this.
  6. Troe36

Troe36 LawnSite Member

Thanks for looking out. No tornados in my area lately thank God. Weather has been crazy the last few weeks dipped down in the low 50s a few times.