Lawn Care Forum banner

TomG's Photos

192K views 614 replies 88 participants last post by  kawasaki guy 
#1 ·
Here are some pictures of projects I worked on over this past summer. I have a lot of pictures and I am just going through them all now so I will post more as I go through them. If you have any questions about anything let me know. Enjoy!

This was one of our biggest jobs from the past year. I wish i had some before and progress pictures but we started it before i got my camera.

Plant Natural landscape Tree Bedrock Biome

Plant Nature Tree Land lot Natural landscape

Plant Plant community Tree Natural landscape Bedrock

Outdoor furniture Grass Plant Outdoor table Table

Plant Green Road surface Urban design Asphalt

See less See more
#12 ·
First job is nice and well layed out. The patio on the new house, are they gonna jump down onto it? Your trucks and equipment make me drool!
Haha thanks! The homeowner was putting wood steps on them self after we finished.

#13 ·
The pics of the large patio do not show ANY evidence of Geo-textile fabric being used.

Can you please provide an explanation?

#15 ·
The pics of the large patio do not show ANY evidence of Geo-textile fabric being used.

Can you please provide an explanation?

No need for a fabric, the base was 9' of 3/4in gravel and the soil under the base was gravel, if it was loam or clay we would have used a geo fabric to separate them.

#18 ·
he taught my ICPI course. Nice guy. Go get me another gagne hat mine is shot. its grey instead of blue.
oh cool, well if your hat is discolored it means you have been working:drinkup: so thats good!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.