1. Ask the Expert TODAY!
    Learn how to do more with less when it comes to your fertilization services. Gather your top questions about fertilization and nutrient management and join the live Ask the Expert event hosted by Koch Turf & Ornamental TODAY at 12-2 p.m. ET in the Fertilizer Application forum .

Dismiss Notice

TomG's Work Photos

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by TomG, Nov 11, 2012.

1. TomG

TomG LawnSite Senior Member

Helped out a friend excavate about 200 yards of muck to make way for an expansion of an existing gravel parking lot. We excavated out about a foot of material. He rented a brand new Bobcat T750 and I ran it and he hauled all the material off in our Tri-Axle.

I really liked the T750, had really good power and its probably the first joystick machine I have liked besides our A300. Our T300 is hand and foot and I still prefer that when grading and spreading material.

Before

[​IMG]

After

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. TomG

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. AEL

AEL LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice machine. Looks like you were one of the first to rent it!
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. CLP

CLP LawnSite Member
    from Maine

I was wondering how well it loaded the truck? I think I have my backhoe sold and looking to get a track loader.
    I like the bobcat 650, 750 and Cat 289 as I'm for a comfortable cab. I'm just worried about loading a wheeler,
    I have excavators to load with too, which I use a lot to load with now.

5. Construct'O

Construct'O LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Sw Iowa

Nice job! Thanks for all the extra pictures,start to finish.Shows more how things went as the job was done in different stages.Espeically from the different angles of you picture,gives a better lay of the job site and how it progressed.Thanks!

6. TomG

It was great for loading our Tri-Axle, had no problems at all. I think it actually lifts higher than our T300. You would have no problem loading any size dump truck with the T750.

7. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

I guess I need to get my lazy ass in gear and load a few hundred picture of some real dirt ningering

8. Cornell

Cornell LawnSite Senior Member
    from MN

The M series lifts quite a bit higher. Even with cheater boards it's really easy.

9. CLP

CLP LawnSite Member
    from Maine

Thank you for the information on the M series. We would not be loading a lot with it, but it's nice to know that we could. Sorry for highjacking your thread. :)

10. TomG

Havent updated this thread in a while. Here is 2 foundations I did the end of last year.

Small addition.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stone was a little frozen
    [​IMG]

All done
    [​IMG]

Full size house on a very small lot on a lake.
    Rented a friends PC78 to clear all the stumps.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Digging for the garage
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]