• How has the weather been in your neck of the woods?
    We are looking for feedback from our membership to see how/what the weather has been like in your area. Please Click here to take our Winter Weather Survey, we would appreciate it.

Too cold to work today

DMC300

LawnSite Senior Member
IT'S PERFECT HERE IN FL.,AND I'M STUCK AT HOME WITH 2 SICK KIDS!WHAT A BUMMER...GOOD TIME TO CATCH UP ON PAPERWORK.<p>----------<br>DON<br>LIANNES' MOWING

Eric ELM

Husband, Father, Friend, Angel
Those same conditions were in Illinois yesterday. It was cold and not a lot of fun, but I made it through the day. We had snow in the morning and snow flurries of and on all day. 65 today and 30 MPH winds, so it will be warmer today. <p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.townserver.com/elm/&quot;&gt;Eric@ELM&lt;/a&gt;<br>

bob

LawnSite Platinum Member
Larry, I live right down the road from you,in Delaware. Yes it was cold out today, but after about 20 minutes with the weed eater you didn't even notice it. Bob

Cannonturf

LawnSite Member
Hell i remember when we were doing spring clean ups in April one year and it was 3 below one morning. Now that's cold. 33 is nothing to work in that's normal here.

thelawnguy

LawnSite Silver Member
Wimps. Got to 44 today. I was doing cleanups in my co. uniform, t-shirt and jeans. The sweatshirt was hanging on the truck mirror just in case it rained. <p>When its below 35 I usually stay in, only because the equip has summer oil and it makes it a witch to start.<p>Bill