Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Turf Renovation' started by Greenleaf Property MGT, Oct 19, 2010.
what do you guys think, should I wait to hydroseed in the spring or do it now?
Well, you are getting to the tail end of safe. I am near Pittsburgh which is usually just a bit warmer than you are there and I usually try to finish my hydro seeding by the end of October and usually feel 100% safe in doing that.
I have seeded in November with mixed results. Last year I did two homes on the 11th of November and they both came in. The year before I hydroseeded a big warehouse about the 7th of Novemer and it was spotty. The weather and what kind of fall and early winter we get will make a big difference.
My feelings are if you can do it in the next few days you will have a 70-80% chance of success. Otherwise I would wait another month and dormant seed or wait until spring.