Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just wondering as I am looking into purchasing a used WB, how many hours would you guys consider to be too many to purchase. The benefit of buying a used WB is the price but I do not want to have to put a lot of money back into it in the near future if it is already too "used". The particular engines I have been looking at are 15-17 hp (occasionally slightly under 15 hp) Kawasaki and Kholer.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Very Costly. :)

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
DaveRave07 said:
I am just wondering as I am looking into purchasing a used WB, how many hours would you guys consider to be too many to purchase. The benefit of buying a used WB is the price but I do not want to have to put a lot of money back into it in the near future if it is already too "used". The particular engines I have been looking at are 15-17 hp (occasionally slightly under 15 hp) Kawasaki and Kholer.
Anything over 600-700 hrs...chance are not too good. There are ton of hydro walk available for sale like 100-200 hrs condition, sound tight and run like new, spindle, pulley, belts...sweet, you have to look for those guys with lazy ass on Z and want to get rid of walks, cheap price cause they want to sell. Listen to engine at full throttle and idle, it tells you a lot but nothing better than cutting and riding on it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.