1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

took the plunge.

Discussion in 'Homeowner Assistance Forum' started by keystonejohn, Apr 12, 2006.

1. keystonejohn

keystonejohn LawnSite Member

well, made up my mind today. bought a hustler 17/42. wont get it until friday, told my wife i would probably mow friday when i get home from work, she said i will also re-mow sat. and sunday. hope it ends up being as good as i am expecting. i will let u all know.

ps. if i would have been offered the ariens 17/40 for the 2400.00, i probably would have taken it.

2. Roger Wilkerson

Roger Wilkerson LawnSite Member

Are you saying you got a 17/42 for 2400.00? If so let me know where, I need a deal like that

Roger

3. keystonejohn

keystonejohn LawnSite Member

sorry roger, on a previous post fishinpa mention he was quoted 2400 for an ariens 17/40, that is what i was refering to. i ended up paying 3490 for my 17/42 hustler, will get it tomorrow. cant wait.

4. forgop

forgop LawnSite Member

Wow, I wish that's all I had to give for mine. I think mine was $3199 last spring.