Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
8,742 Posts
I always just go through an excavating company. They deliver it for you. Try calling up some of them for prices on screened black dirt

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
There's a guy in Belleville on Ecorse Road by Belleville Road who has good topsoil at cheap prices. I can't remember the name of the company right now.

Also a place called Hollow Center on Rawsonville Road that has good topsoil.

Good luck.

:D

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
If you are in Ann Arbor, as I am, there are a couple of good nurseries on Michigan Ave towards Saline that have good topsoil as well. One between Platt and State St, one after State St before you get into town. I dunno if they deliver, though.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Try United Soils Inc. (USI). Been awhile since I bought from them, but the last time I bought top soil it was $8 a yard if I picked it up from one of the portable screening plants they run. They go in and clear land for builders in exchange for the top soil. I know it would be more if you have it delivered, but that is the cheapest I have seen it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.