• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

Torbo Force on Toros walks

John Gamba

LawnSite Fanatic
Has anybody seen them at there dealer??
John

OP
John Gamba

John Gamba

LawnSite Fanatic
mcwlandscaping said:
no, ive been looking though, im interested in checking them out.

Its a start.

Envy Lawn Service

LawnSite Fanatic
I haven't seen them yet either.

I had heard at one point it was rumored only the fixed deck machines were getting the upgrade for 2006. Don't know either way though...

OP
John Gamba

John Gamba

LawnSite Fanatic
Envy Lawn Service said:

I had heard at one point it was rumored only the fixed deck machines were getting the upgrade for 2006. Don't know either way though...

You do now:dizzy: Fixed:confused:

ToroLandscaper

LawnSite Bronze Member
If they do that then i MITE consider getting one of in mid summer or maybe a 36" at the beggining...i had a toro wb (hydro,52" floating deck, 17 kaw) i think it was a 2003 and it was shi* the cut was AWESOME but it did not pull up hills worth anything and it bogged down easily....i bought it with something like 80-90 hours and sold it with 120 hours, there Zs on the other hand are GREAT wont ever buy any other kind of Z, i have a 52" with a 27Hp with the turbo force deck and i love the thing. If i did switch brands becouse of a dealer or somethin i would go to Hustler.

OP
John Gamba

John Gamba

LawnSite Fanatic
Envy Lawn Service said:

fenceproducts.jpg

Envy Lawn Service

LawnSite Fanatic
Well I guess so then?

How dumb is that though?
Do they really sell that many more fixed decks?
Or is it more about current overstock of SFS floaters?

Just seems to me the floaters would have been first.
Sure seems to be the simplest of conversions.

But what do I know?
Maybe they intend to rework the whole machine to address those handling complaints?

John, in that picture there, it also looks like the have reverted back to the old style 21" decks again. The entire deck and chute looks cast in one piece again.

OP
John Gamba

John Gamba

LawnSite Fanatic
Envy Lawn Service said:
Well I guess so then?

How dumb is that though?
Do they really sell that many more fixed decks?
Or is it more about current overstock of SFS floaters?

Just seems to me the floaters would have been first.
Sure seems to be the simplest of conversions.

But what do I know?
Maybe they intend to rework the whole machine to address those handling complaints?

John, in that picture there, it also looks like the have reverted back to the old style 21" decks again. The entire deck and chute looks cast in one piece again.

I hope its as deep deck as the rider??? Hustler said theres is 4" deep?????XR7????? On the Walk?????

John