Toro 15HP Hydro Proline 44" SFS Electric Start WB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tofutti

LawnSite Member
I've got a 2002 Toro 15HP Hydro ProLine 44 with T-bar handles (15 horse Kohler Command Pro, Electric start, Oil cooler and 44" SFS deck) with 424.6 hours. New oil and filter change. New Hydraulic fluid and filter, air filter and fuel filter. Just serviced last fall before putting in storage. Will come with freshly sharpened toro Atomic blades already installed, plus another set of sharpened Atomics for a spare, as well as a set of NEW, never installed mid-sail blades. The spindles are tight and good to go. Plus, the machine has a small weight installed on the front (for sulky/slide use) but will come with another larger one to be used as needed.
The deck is not all bent to hell; in fact, there are no dents/bends in the deck at all. It is not rusted either. This machine has been well taken care of. I would like to get $2250 for it, and you must deal with shipping; Either pick it up or pay to ship.
It's a strong running/cutting machine and I bet you won't find one like this for this price with 424 hours anywhere.

OP
T

Tofutti

LawnSite Member
Also, this machine has never been used commercially. Hence, the low hours for the model year.

DA Quality Lawn & YS

LawnSite Fanatic
Got your reply, please post pics here.

Status
Not open for further replies.