Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a couple 21" Toro commercial Proline mowers up for sale with the 2 stroke engines, I just don't need them.

The 2 on the left are about 6 years old, both start right up. Has a blade clutch and 3 speed transmission. 1 of them has a small/medium size crack in the side of the deck but it hasn't spread or opened up. $400 each

The one on the right is about 9 years old, has a new gas tank, spark plug and filter. It will need a new plastic spring loaded handle for the grass catcher chute. 3 speed transmission and does not have a blade clutch. $300

If bought together I will include a box of spare parts I have (blades, a few cables, belts, handle brackets, air filter cover and a few other things). Each mower has the mulch plug to go with it.

Prefer local pickup in Albuquerque, NM that way you can check them out yourself. I would consider shipping them however it will probably be expensive.

I also have a few other things I do not need:
Spyker Spreader, needs a new guide for the sliding bar $50
4 Gal. backpack sprayers, RLProflos $40 each
Redmax backpack blower parts (tubes, elbows, shrouds, flywheel, pull starters, etc.) I can ship these
Sprinkler Parts (2" valves, toro and rainbird pop ups, risers, small in ground boxes, heads, etc.) I can ship these also

Motor vehicle Vehicle Luggage and bags Bumper Grass

Automotive tire Tire Motor vehicle Wheel Automotive exterior

Grass Gas Asphalt Machine Rolling

Bicycle handlebar Automotive lighting Bicycle Sports equipment Motor vehicle

·
Registered
342 Posts
I am interested in one of the backpack sprayers. Please get a shipping quote to 82601. And also send me your Paypal address so i know where to send the money. =) thanks

·
Registered
342 Posts
yeah i am still interested. So will you take $50 shipped to me? You probably need to make a few more posts before you can PM. Or call me 307-258-0422. thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.