Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
21 inch Commercial Model 22177 Toro Self propelled Mower for sale

Excellent condition. Used for our yard. Never on our landscaping trailer.
Commercial model 22177 with estimated 30 hours on it.

3 speed rear wheel drive
BBC, steel wheels, 1 gallon tank
Kawasaki 6.5 HP
rear bagger with mulch plug
Oil and filter changed at estimated 3 hours and 6 hours with non-synthetic 10W-30 oil for initial break-in on non-synthetic. Used Mobil 1 10W-30 synthetic at 10 hours, 20 hours, and 30 hours. At the estimated 30 hour use the fuel was drained and unit was put in storage

Delivery possible along I-75/ US-23 between Cincinnati Ohio and Saginaw MI

Price new $1099 sell for $650

Wayne

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lakewoodlawncutting

Thanks for the bump. It is a nice mower that we used for brief period for our own residential lot. The 3 speed commercial Toro is built well. We have been storing it on the top shelf of a rack in the garage and need to make some room.

Thanks

Wayne

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nick

We were north of Middletown (I 75 at St Rte 73 Franklin Exit). Now North of Dayton. My Father and Grandfather travel the route between Cincinnati Ohio and Saginaw MI a couple times a month (along I 75/ US 23) enabling me to get it to someone along that route with out shipping costs. If you want to talk, send me a private message to exchange pone numbers to discuss. I am familar with Blue Ash as my Uncle used to live there.

Thanks

Wayne

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.