1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

Toro 36" turbo force 15hp Kawasaki??

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by hmp7212, Mar 12, 2007.

1. hmp7212

hmp7212 LawnSite Member

i'm looking at a year old toro 36" turbo force fixed deck, with 15hp Kawasaki, gear drive. $2000! good deal? good mower?

2. Mowerboy04

Mowerboy04 LawnSite Bronze Member

i have one i love it its been a great mower except for when the belts get wet, when the belt gets wet it tends to slip especially with a sulky. i paid 2200 for mine new. hope this helps
    alex

3. hmp7212

hmp7212 LawnSite Member

it also has t-bar controls.

4. Mowerboy04

Mowerboy04 LawnSite Bronze Member

mine is a pistol girp

5. greenacres1

greenacres1 LawnSite Member

I bought the 40" t-bar model and added the sulky. The sulky is built like a tank and is a real sweet set up. I think I paid $3400 or so new. At the time the 40 was priced the same as the 36 so I decided to go a little bigger. Only one problem, I can't get through too many gates. Other than that, a real sweet unit.

6. sildoc

sildoc LawnSite Silver Member

I have the hydro version and love it. pistol grip. great.
    I have a hustler hydro 37" for sale Its in good shape.

7. Guthrie&Co

Guthrie&Co LawnSite Senior Member
    from nc

I have the toro 36 belt and it has been a great mower. Just tighen the belts and the sulky will work just fine. although i do have the 12.5 kawi and it seems to have plenty of power

8. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

They are sold new for about $2500 or so. How many hours does the mower have?