1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Toro 44 For Sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by kbernsen, Jun 15, 2006.

1. kbernsen

kbernsen LawnSite Member

Hello everybody! Remember me, Girl Who Loves To Mow? Okay if you don't. I've been busy the last two years. For those who do, I did buy the 2004 Toro 44" Proline WB, gear drive w/ floating deck w/17 hp Kawasaki 4 stroke air-cooled V-twin gas engine (recoil start). The model number is 30259. Thanks to all who advised me with that purchase. After all the research I was very happy with my choice. :clapping: Sadly, I must part with it. Heck of a machine, though!! LOVED the T-bar. I moved off the acre and outsourced the prop mgmt. It's in excellent shape - local dealer tuned it up, new plug, oil, filter, and sharpened, etc. It's ready to go! Has not been used in 2006. 95% stored indoors. I have the manuals. My guess is less than 100 hours. It does not have a meter. Selling it for $2550. I'm in Fort Worth, TX. Contact me to make an appt or ask questions at 817-903-3242.

Go Mavs!