• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

toro 52" z400

lawnscraper

LawnSite Member
hi everyone i am new to this site. great site. i hope someone can help me with this question i am currently using an exmark 44" lazer hp. i have had it since 2004 . i think it is time to upgrade to a 52" rider and was wondering if a toro 52" z400 was commercial enough with a 21 hp kawi for me to use for roughly 100 accounts. the reason why im targeting this machine is the shop by me is selling it for $6300. i think this is a great deal. i would be using the vac system with this machine about half of the time. is this machine more for a home owner with a big yard or is it really for commercial use? thanks.

nighthawk117

LawnSite Senior Member
Hello, first off, you have posted in a for sale forum. Take a look at some of the other forums listed and try to post there, you will get a much better responce.:)

DA Quality Lawn & YS

LawnSite Fanatic
Yep wrong forum BUT...
I own the Z400 too (I have the 48" deck). It is a full commercial machine. You take care of it, it will do what you need it to do.