anybody have same problem

• yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • no

Votes: 1 33.3%

toro and exmark 21" mower pain in the wallet

3K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  frankmott 
#1 ·
I have about 20 toro/exmark 21" mowers that about every 6 months need front wheel adjusters worked on and or replaced. i know the crews abuse them by banging the front end on to the ground to help unclog wet grass thats plugging up deck and i know they ram them into deck posts walls trailers and the equipment thats in front of it while loading on trailer. does anybody else have this problem it costs $50.00 a side plus labor all year long gets old ...i have tried new workers it still comes back to the parts are cheezy

#4 ·
The crews like the toro and exmark 21 the best they wont use a honda its always left behind along with the toros and exmarks that are in need of repair .to me the honda looks good other than its a little heavy and to me looking under it looks like a night mare to work on but i havent had to work on it......im thinking of designing my own wheel mounts to make them sturdy and adjustable from what i can see once the wheels are set they realy dont adjust them that often......any ideas anyone

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.