• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

Toro Atomic Blade

Mowman

LawnSite Senior Member
Hey guys/gals just thought I'd share. Put on an Atomic blade Thursday and have been cutting everyday with it. It came at a good time as I was behind from the rain grass was about 4-5" and I cut at 2.5 with no clumping at all. Was totally impressed. At $ 14.80 each it was well worth not having to double cut. If you own a Toro try them out. Mowman

OP
M

Mowman

LawnSite Senior Member
I think you can get them for 21" 44" & 52" cutter decks. To be sure just check with your Toro dealer. They are a HOT item right now, I had to wait almost 3 weeks for mine. Well good luck with them. I think you will be impressed as I was. Mowman

RH

LawnSite Member
Toro Atomic Mulching Blades are available to fit ProLine 21&quot; heavy duties & all Toro Super Flow System decks of this size: 36&quot;, 44&quot;, 52&quot; & 62&quot;. 72&quot; blades are due out soon. <br>

Doug406

LawnSite Member
The Atomic blades are the Gator blades. nothing more. they are a nice blade, but,I have used them in the past and as some of you have said, I did not think they lifted the air flow enough, therfore the cut was not as nice, and it does not shoot the clippings out as far, I have tried mulching with them with limited success, do not cut if grass is wet, or even damp from morning watering system. So now I have about 5 sets sitting on a shelf this year. I have returned all units to a standard blade, no gators, mulching, just good old Sharp (ouch!) blades. Atomic bought gator, gator no longer exists.