Toro Atomic Blade

Mowman

LawnSite Senior Member
Hey guys/gals just thought I'd share. Put on an Atomic blade Thursday and have been cutting everyday with it. It came at a good time as I was behind from the rain grass was about 4-5" and I cut at 2.5 with no clumping at all. Was totally impressed. At $ 14.80 each it was well worth not having to double cut. If you own a Toro try them out. Mowman

OP
M

Mowman

LawnSite Senior Member
I think you can get them for 21" 44" & 52" cutter decks. To be sure just check with your Toro dealer. They are a HOT item right now, I had to wait almost 3 weeks for mine. Well good luck with them. I think you will be impressed as I was. Mowman

RH

LawnSite Member
Toro Atomic Mulching Blades are available to fit ProLine 21&quot; heavy duties & all Toro Super Flow System decks of this size: 36&quot;, 44&quot;, 52&quot; & 62&quot;. 72&quot; blades are due out soon. <br>

Doug406

LawnSite Member
The Atomic blades are the Gator blades. nothing more. they are a nice blade, but,I have used them in the past and as some of you have said, I did not think they lifted the air flow enough, therfore the cut was not as nice, and it does not shoot the clippings out as far, I have tried mulching with them with limited success, do not cut if grass is wet, or even damp from morning watering system. So now I have about 5 sets sitting on a shelf this year. I have returned all units to a standard blade, no gators, mulching, just good old Sharp (ouch!) blades. Atomic bought gator, gator no longer exists.

Top Forums