1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Toro Comm Ztrs any good?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Ollie3, Mar 23, 2006.

1. Ollie3

Ollie3 LawnSite Member

:confused: I was wondering if anyone is running Toro Ztrs and if the like them as compared to Scag, Bobcat, or any other major line of mower? I know people who run them and they say they love the equipment. I am looking for more feedback then just the two people I spoke to. I am talking about the commercial grade machines not the homeowner specials. I realize it's like buying a baby Exmark, but there are budgets to consider. I am looking for cost comparisons to other brands and of course reliability and quaility of cut. :walking: :dancing: :dizzy: :walking:

Ollie

2. daveintoledo

daveintoledo LawnSite Silver Member

the turbo force deck is top notch, great cut...... i love mine, have never heard anyone say anything negative about them that i am aware of....

a search will probably provide lots of opinions fast.....

3. CLARK LAWN

CLARK LAWN LawnSite Silver Member

i've got a toro z 500 series no problems with it at all runs good,good cut,friend has an exmark we ran them side by side on our own yards and could not tell a differance.

4. procut

procut LawnSite Bronze Member

I have Z Master 23hp 52", great machene.