1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Toro Decision, need advice!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by wilsonbh, Jul 18, 2013.

1. LandscapeSavannah

LandscapeSavannah LawnSite Member
    from Georgia

Where are you finding these? I'll make a move on either one of those Toros.

2. wilsonbh

wilsonbh LawnSite Member

I'll probably go with the 2004 Z Master 60. I just realized the Toro Grandstand is a stand upon mower versus a sit down type. I don't want to stand up while I mow my yard.

Billy

3. wilsonbh

wilsonbh LawnSite Member

Way down here in Sunny Florida!

4. LandscapeSavannah

LandscapeSavannah LawnSite Member
    from Georgia

Give me the details on the grandstand, I am in the market for another mower and we already run these.

5. wilsonbh

wilsonbh LawnSite Member

I don't know much about it other than it's a Grandstand, 2011 vintage and 52 inch deck. If you want to talk to the owner, call 321-403-1111

6. vegandude

vegandude LawnSite Senior Member

193700 miles on my 1991 Ford ranger when I retired it and gave it to my son who says it has well over 200k, so bite me:nono:

7. zo6

zo6 LawnSite Senior Member

better quality overall from the gravely, the toro will be your mistake

8. zo6

if the 19hp is a kawi id go with that, a kohler on a toro, two bad combinations.

9. wilsonbh

wilsonbh LawnSite Member

I had a Kohler engine on my John Deere and it lasted me for 27 years. I have nothing but love for these engines.

10. zo6

more power to ya, i had no luck with the kohlers, what some people like, other people cant stand, just part of it i guess. Me personally, id never buy a kohler, or a deer for that matter, but if it works for you, more power to ya