Toro Dingo 322 Mini Skid-Steer in AL, attachments for sale separately

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by AWilsonCreativeServices, Jan 7, 2018.

1. AWilsonCreativeServices

AWilsonCreativeServices LawnSite Senior Member

Good used machine for sale. Only selling because I'm trying to buy out a small retiring irrigation outfit that has a diesel track machine. No, I can't finance it, and no, I can't sell any attachments until the machine sells first (I can sell some/all attachments with the machine). I'm open to serious offers, as I need to move this sooner rather than later. Thanks, and y'all stay warm!

Check out my long-winded CL ad w/ pics where I tried to preemptively answer everyone's questions: https://bham.craigslist.org/hvo/d/update-toro-dingo-322-mini/6419016657.html

Dec 2017 033.JPG

2. Sti2.5ldohc

Sti2.5ldohc LawnSite Member

Are you willing to ship attachments after machine sells?

3. AWilsonCreativeServices

I've never shipped anything that couldn't fit in a cardboard box and be dropped off at UPS store, so I don't know what all it entails. I am able to secure the attachments to a pallet and drop them off with a local shipping co. I'd need the purchase price + small reasonable fee for palletizing them.

4. sehitchman

sehitchman LawnSite Bronze Member

Hi, I'd be interested in the pallet forks. For shipping, I've purchased several mini skid attachments and used Fastenal. They have a logistics arm that ships from store to store at extremely reasonable prices. All you do is drop it at a store, some will even help you strap it to a pallet, buyer or seller can pay shipping. Then they call you to come pick it up at the destination store you selected. Took like 5 business days from Lansing, MI to ATL suburb.

5. AWilsonCreativeServices

^ Very helpful info; thanks for passing it along.
    As mentioned, I need to sell machine before I part with any attachments (If I am unable to sell the whole package). I'll keep the posting here updated.

6. Sti2.5ldohc

Sti2.5ldohc LawnSite Member

Good info ^^^. I’d be interested in the light materials bucket

7. springfield_pest

springfield_pest LawnSite Senior Member

A friend did this with an axle for his model t. It took 2 weeks from Pennsylvania. They told him they only run the pallet if they have extra room, their stuff first the first come first serve. But the price was less than half what abf or any other freight shipper.

sehitchman likes this.
  8. AWilsonCreativeServices

^ any idea what is cost him to ship that axle? Just wondering abt a ballpark price

9. springfield_pest

springfield_pest LawnSite Senior Member

Iirc it was about 350. It was a long pallet and insured for a lot (that axle is very rare to find and expensive).

10. AWilsonCreativeServices

Gotcha. Thanks for the info!

Bump for a day that we're not working in Alabama because temps are abt freezing and there's a 50% chance of snow/freezing rain. State of Emergency declared by our governor *Que northern LS members laughing*

knox gsl likes this.