Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
430 Posts
Pictures Please very interested but depends on how it looks ....

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have to take new pics. The two that I have with everything were to big to post. A partial list of attachments are Harley rake, 4 in 1 bucket, forks, trencher, leveler, auger with three bits, trailer, and tiller.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
For free :waving: j/k im surprised for the price new you could just buy a Skid steer
I've used a dingo, a CAT 216B and a Deere 325. Deere is a monster, so no way. CAT is great, but too small to lift full skids and too big to do lots of city res construction work like I do. If I'm on a large scale project, I'll rent my friend's Deere 325 from him, otherwise the dingo is perfect. They're pricy for their size I'll admit

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
How much is it worth if it replaces one or more laborers , which it has done for me ? I have a very similar setup except a 425 . They are pricey , but imo the best system for a landscaper.....
Focal point knows what he's talking about, it'll replace at least 1 guy. Plus its always there and never takes a lunch break or slows down when its 95* outside

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.