1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

toro dingo adapter plate, where to buy?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by greenerdreams, Apr 2, 2006.

1. greenerdreams

greenerdreams LawnSite Member

I have searched and searched here and on the web and found nothing. I am looking for the implement side adapter plate (not the tractor side) for a toro dingo style quick attach, I guess you would call it the female peice. I know that the plate could be made but I would rather just weld a prefab peice on . Anyone know where to find this part?

BTW I also saw on some posts that the member Yardpro bought an adapter for his dingo to convert to bobcat universal attachments and says it cost $70. I cannot private message him for some reason. If anyone has access to him please ask him to reply to this. Or, If someone else knows where to get this adapter I would love to know.

2. Toro Dingo

Toro Dingo LawnSite Member

Go to http://www.toro.com/dingo

On the left column (half way down page) it allows you to enter your zip code and look for a Dingo Dealer.

Select Product Type: Dingo

Enter your zip code and select sales. That will give you the closest Dingo Dealer. Have them order you a part number 98-0069.

Out of curiosity what attachment are you looking to mount on a Dingo?