Toro equipment forsale

BobcatBoy06

LawnSite Member
1.I have two toro proline commerical push mowers forsale, mowers are older but both still run, they need some TLC to make them perfect as they need new cables and probably new rear tires. They are 2cycle with 3speed trasns.I would like to sell the mowers as a pair for $350.00

2. I have a 36in gear drive fixed deck toro walkbehind mower has a velke. Unit is in very nice shape as it has seen very little use. Mower is $1,800.00 firm.

3. I have a toro grandstand that is a few seasons old mower is 23hp with 48in deck has around 950hrs on the unit. It has signs of use and will need new rear tires on it soon. Mower has had all the undates offered by toro. I'm asking 4,000.00 OBO

4. I also have an aerins commerial push mower. Unit has the 6hp robin motor on and is in very nice shape it is in need of a cable to make transmission pull. Mower is $250.00OBO

I'm located in Johnstown, PA and can get pictures upon request. All machines are used but still can be used to make money we are just selling off some older stuff and undating

bulhead19

LawnSite Member
Got any picture of them prolines? thanks

brianslawncare

LawnSite Senior Member
looking for a pic of the grand stand?