Toro/Exmark spreader sprayer owners

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Spd319, Jun 2, 2018.

1. Marine03112

Marine03112 LawnSite Silver Member

Laner your best bet is to go with an Zspray. Or god forbid a t3100. The t3100 you can buy a 3 and one tank for it and spray separately. I am sure on a Zspray they have independent tanks. But no for the exmark. Only one tank. I currently use tenacity and triplet in my one tank mix and I blow out every thing in my area.

2. Marine03112

Hey when you have time can you post som pics of your setup.

hort101 likes this.
  3. Laner

Laner LawnSite Senior Member

I was thinking of the possibility of adding another tank (small) that could have an additional pump and wand for the added chem option. Just not sure what the space looks like on the Toro/Exmark.
    What is the difference between the Toro and Exmark? Is it similar to their mowers where the Toro is kind of the Cadillac to the Chevy?

hort101 likes this.
  4. Marine03112

I have never personally seen the exmark. But you might be able to retrofit something if your handy. If you really need a separate tank imo the turfco might be your best bet. I have heard they have fixed there assembly line issues. If you didn’t need a separate tank I would go with the toro. Also if you can wait till 2019 Stinger is coming out with a new sprayer. So is the folks who used to work for zspray. Hope this helps.

hort101 likes this.
  5. lawndude28

lawndude28 LawnSite Senior Member

Here is my two gallon spot sprayer for toro/exmark. It's a bl25e sprayers plus battery sprayer hooked on by an oxygen tank strap holder

IMG_0238.JPG

IMG_0239.JPG

That Guy Gary and Marine03112 like this.
  6. Marine03112

You could also imo retrofit a small sprayer where you have that that is. You could have a strap on the left and right add a pump etc. run power to the battery etc. for me everything I use is in the main tank. But it is certainly doable. If it was that important to have secondary spray.

7. That Guy Gary

That Guy Gary LawnSite Silver Member

I've never seen a Toro in person but from pics and the manual they are identical from what I can tell.

Walker56 likes this.
  8. Marine03112

They have to be the same. Toro bought out exmark and then just slapped there name on there design for a spreader sprayer. Different color scheme is all I can tell.

That Guy Gary likes this.
  9. jcollett83

jcollett83 LawnSite Member

Im building a 7 gallon tank that wil fit in/on top of hopper with its own pump and mini battery for spot spraying and what not

10. lawndude28

lawndude28 LawnSite Senior Member

I'll buy one from you