Toro Grandstand over $10,500! Are they kidding?

HenryB

LawnSite Bronze Member
Just priced out a 60 inch Grandstand When the dealer told me the price I spit out my coffee. Hence why there are Scag V-Rides all over and no Toro's. I really tip my hat to Scag they are now offering some great deals.

KS_Grasscutter

LawnSite Gold Member
I was at my dealer yesterday, a wright z-killer 61 was like 10,500. If I remember right a 48 grandstand was 6500, and a rh wright was in that same price range. Sounds like your dealer is WAY high.
Posted via Mobile Device

sjessen

LawnSite Fanatic
Just priced out a 60 inch Grandstand When the dealer told me the price I spit out my coffee. Hence why there are Scag V-Rides all over and no Toro's. I really tip my hat to Scag they are now offering some great deals.
Saw this unit at Expo. That is full list price. I am looking at the 60" Vantage which is the same price. Asked my dealer about it and he said to take about 10% off list or $9100. Do keep in mind this and the 52" units are priced with Kohler EFI. Makes the initial cost higher but fuel costs should be 25% or so less.

ringahding

LawnSite Senior Member
Might as well just get the full sit-down zero turn with the bagger..we paid brand new $12K..price probably gonna go up this Spring...so if you have any good credit or actually have the $$$$ jump on it...