1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Toro gs Parker weel motor

Discussion in 'Mechanic and Repair' started by Schrock Lawns, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Schrock Lawns

Schrock Lawns LawnSite Senior Member

Well I was changing the blades and happened to glance at the weel motors and the left was all oily and the right was completely dry and u could tell it'd Been leakin by. The grass in the crevice being oily and the right grass dry, Has anyone had this problem its only a 2012 with 280 hours on it
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. BigFish

BigFish LawnSite Gold Member

Prolly a hose/fitting.

3. ricky86

ricky86 LawnSite Bronze Member

If it's a 2012, it should have the updated hoses on it. Either way,it should be warranty.
    Is Sandy making an appearance yet for you guys?

4. Schrock Lawns

Schrock Lawns LawnSite Senior Member

Yea just rain And wind on and off I was at the dealer earlier and for the 20 mins I was their problay sold 10 generators and chainsaws and everywheres sold out of gens
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. ricky86

ricky86 LawnSite Bronze Member

Bunker just started to move out of Raritan Bay. Striper fishing has been phenomenal.
    Not anymore. Damm. Well good luck with the storm. Might be a good season end windfall for all of us. If we suvive :) As for your Toro - warranty should cover it without any b**s**t from your dealer