1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Toro HYDRO wb

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by greenguys.lawncare, Jul 12, 2009.

1. greenguys.lawncare

greenguys.lawncare LawnSite Member

I have a 2008 toro hydro with eletric start. It only has 25 hours. My familiy and I are trying to relocate to Arizona so i'm looking to sell quickly. Mower is in excellent condition and comes with a mulching kit and sulky.
    Just bought mower new in Feb 2009 so it still under warranty for 19 more months.

I am also selling a 6.5ft.x12ft. utility trailer.

Mower alone is worth just over 5k brand new. Hoping for a quick sell. Don't want to have to move equipment to Arizona. Will let mower and trailer go for $3,999

2. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

It might help if you included a model, deck size, and engine.

3. greenguys.lawncare

sorry, is a 36" with a 17hp Kawasaki

4. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

WOW, that is a great deal, with the trailer. Friend of mine just paid 4 grand for JUST the mower, and his is a BELT drive and isn't electric start even! If he sees this he's going to puke, lol.

If I was in the market for a 36" right now I'd be up there this next weekend to get it. Going that way anyway to see my dad that lives in Lawrence for his B-day.

5. greenguys.lawncare

I will get some pictures on here today.

6. metro36

You are 1334.78 miles away. If you were 1000 miles close I would sell my lesco and run over with 4k in cash to pick up your mower and trailer. I can just imagine have all of my mowers be toro. :cry::cry::cry:

Good luck with the sale.

7. greenguys.lawncare

Metro, I'll bring it half way for $350

8. metro36

I will keep it in mind. I am not really in the market and I dont know if I have time to travel half way.

9. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

That's a real deal !!

10. TRG Lawn Care

TRG Lawn Care LawnSite Member

A couple questions, Is the sulky a Toro? Are the controls pistol grip, t-bar, or the T2?