• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

Toro Mowers....

Sup3rman

LawnSite Member
Well, here is the situation. Currently, I only have 4 accounts, all 1 acre or less. I have a Toro ZTR, homeowner, which I purchased last year from my local deal down the road. For the time being, do any of you think that this will hold up sufficiently for the season. Granted, if I were to be fortunate enough to pick up more accounts, I would buy a commercial mower. For the accounts that I have now though, what do you think? All are flat, relatively obstacle free. The mower also has a warranty on it.

DSLND

LawnSite Bronze Member
For present purposes, your mower should last. But if you find yourself getting into double digit accounts, i would look at getting a new/used commercial mower. -Mitch-

OP
S

Sup3rman

LawnSite Member
For present purposes, your mower should last. But if you find yourself getting into double digit accounts, i would look at getting a new/used commercial mower. -Mitch-
Thanks for the reply. That is what I would do if I were to gain more accounts. I just figured for what I currently have to start the season, this more might suffice, but thought it better to ask others on this board.