1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Toro Price

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Doug406, Feb 16, 2000.

1. Doug406

Doug406 LawnSite Member

I am Looking a purchasing a Toro Z255 Air cooled 25 hp 72" Z master. What should I pay?? The dealer wants $8000, can I chizzel him down??

2. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

i just bought the toro z master 255 with a 62inch deck an a 25hp kohlor. i paid 7300 plus tax. 8000 seems to be a pretty good price for a 72 inch. i dont think buying a mower is like buying a car. at least at my dealer hes stern on price. i dont even try with him, hes a great dealer and i dont even mind paying a little extra to get the kinda service they provide. this is a great mower, you wont regret this purchase.

3. Retro67

Retro67 Banned

Doug-<p>Call 1-877-DO-Russo. They don't list a price for your unit, but they are price busters, I'm here to tell you. I have dealt with them in the past and they are good people. I deal with John, but they are all helpful.<p>An example:<p>Toro Z-Master 62&quot; with 23 horse Kohler (not my preference, but the are a full-line dealer) Z-255 with SFS Deck $6299.99. This is a brand new 2000 unit. So this will give you an idea how much you can save by dealing with them.<p>If I remember correctly, you are within a half days trip from them, in Chicago. Give 'em a holler and see what they say.&lt;p&gt;John&lt;p&gt;PS-Evan528 Don't feel bad, my local dealer wouldn't sell me one for $7300 if I walked in armed with an AK-47. They tell you list price when you ask for a price here. That's why I know about dealers three and a half hours away. :)<br>