1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Toro proline 36" price check

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by sildoc, Jan 6, 2004.

1. sildoc

sildoc LawnSite Silver Member

I found a New 2002 toro proline 36" fixed deck hydro with pistol grips for 3800.00 is this a good price?

2. riden2low

riden2low LawnSite Member
    from Oregon

That seems to be the going price up here in the NW. Toro,Gravely and Exmark all seem to hold their price around this time of the year. I just went thru all the price checks and found a Gravely Rep who wanted to get rid of his last 36 inch fixed deck for 3500.00 so I jumped on that one. I am wondering if a guy couldn't buy a mower from some where back East and have it shipped to the NW cheaper than some of these Dealers out here?
    I know I just bought two Redmax 70001's for 425.00 each shipped free on top of it. Here in the Portland area, they run 499.00 on sale. Bend over and take like a man, Right? Ha Ha Thank God for the internet.

3. The Happy Gardner

The Happy Gardner LawnSite Member

Not bad. Take a look at the tread "how much should you pay for a 36" mower " or something close to that.

4. sildoc

sildoc LawnSite Silver Member

Happy where are you in the North west?

5. Yard Perfect

Yard Perfect LawnSite Member

I paid $3699 last year for same product in Olympia. Seems like a $3800 is more than fair. Remember, your dealer support is very important to you.

Dave

6. Rick Jones

Rick Jones LawnSite Senior Member
    from NY

Seems like a good price. I paid $4,000 for a 36" hydro w/ classic deck and T-Bar.