Lawn Care Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toro Proline 44" Hydro w/ caster sulky

Tags
walker
9K views 18 replies 5 participants last post by  LynchsLawnCare 
#1 ·
I have a Toro Proline Dual Hydro 44" SFS Floating Deck zero turn walk behind commercial mower for sale. The mower is a 2004 with 1313 hours on it. It has a 15hp Kohler Command engine that runs very strong and starts up right away. It has the T-bar steering system which makes steering a breeze. Tires have tread and hold air. I upgraded to a bigger mower otherwise I would be hanging on to this one. This machine has been meticulously cared for with regular fluid and filter changes. I have always used premium gas a synthetic oil.

Included in the price are the mower, a 1 year old swivel wheel stand on sulky ($300 value), 5 sets of blades (one set of gator mulching blades) and 3 brand new replacement deck belt and engine belts ($100 value).

I just changed the oil, oil filter, air filter and fuel filter for winter.

This is a GREAT machine at a GREAT price.

#12 ·
It is a 2004 and yes a side bagger can be purchased. I actually looked into buying one on ebay. The vendor I was looking at had them v for about 170 plus 40 for shipping. Brand new. You would just have to tell him what mower and deck you have and he will ship the bracket for it. Where r u located?
Posted via Mobile Device

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.