Toro proline 44"

powerdriver

LawnSite Member
Toro Proline 44" machine. Machine is in good/excellent condition. Its only couple seasons old, I would estimate 500hours, doesn't smoke, burn, or leak oil. Very well taken care of. Mostly used on my accounts that had large grounds. I purchased it to run with my two other 52" Standers on these large accounts. Barely used and mostly had as a backup machine. No use for it anymore, it will make another company a lot of money if you have the accounts for it.

Any questions call or text me at 630-370-1994.

Price is $1700.00 O.B.O
Located in Chicagoland & can ship for right price.

KS_Grasscutter

LawnSite Gold Member
Hate to say it but I think your price is too high. A buddy of mine had one, can't remember what he ended up selling it for, but I'm pretty sure it was less then $1,000.

meets1

LawnSite Gold Member
Dont mean to hijack but I have one for sale as well for $850. 15 kohler I beleive, belt driven. It come with a trac vac system for more money as honda engine is new this spring. PM me your email if interested.

Lbilawncare

LawnSite Bronze Member
Dont mean to hijack but I have one for sale as well for $850. 15 kohler I beleive, belt driven. It come with a trac vac system for more money as honda engine is new this spring. PM me your email if interested.
It is free to list here, you don't need to hijack. That is considered rude. I have had several Toro 44's and his price is fair. They are workhorse mowers with a great cut and super reliability. I have one that is a 1993 model that I still use on occasion without issues.

restepp25

LawnSite Member
They are great mowers...Can't believe every other company (scag, exmark, bunton) didn't steal u the T-bar design having used all of the different pistol designs on belt drives it is by far the best design and doesnt cause hand cramping like the others do after a while

lawnpro724

LawnSite Silver Member
Its a lot more than a couple years old. I'd say more like 8 or so and from the looks of it it seen some good use but they can take a pretty good beating and keep on going.