• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

Toro proline walk behhind

Status
Not open for further replies.

tacoma200

LawnSite Fanatic
I guess I'll be putting this on ebay as soon as I get the time. I bought it for one property this Spring and I don't think I'll be needing it. I doubt this unit has any hours much at all on it. A lawn business in Indiana was bought out by a friend and this mower came with it. It doesn't even hardly have a scratch on the trim side. Cuts good, starts good. My helper uses it most of the time so I haven't put much time on it myself. If it has any problem he says one side pulls a little harder than the other side. I was going to look in the manual to see how to adjust it but haven't gotten around to it. I gave $1500 for it and all I want is my money back. It's just sitting around not being used. We used it on a hill side at a church this spring and that's about it. Just changed oil and put a Kohler filter on about an hour or two ago. Anyone interested before or after I get a chance to put it on Ebay is welcome to try her out. I honestly don't know much about walk behinds but this one must not have been used much at all. I'm in Southern Ky. Pleas send me a private message if interested.
You can call 270-585-1491 anytime but I may be working and have to return your call. I'm up late usually so afternoon and evenings are best.

Toro 1.jpg

Toro 2.jpg

OP
tacoma200

tacoma200

LawnSite Fanatic
36" deck and I think the engine is a 17 hp Kohler. I honestly think this mower is about a close to new as you can get new but its just sit alot in storage.

4curbappeal

LawnSite Senior Member
:walking:
36" deck and I think the engine is a 17 hp Kohler. I honestly think this mower is about a close to new as you can get new but its just sit alot in storage.
If it is truely a 17 hp please pm me! I would think it is probably 13 or 15!

OP
tacoma200

tacoma200

LawnSite Fanatic
:walking:

If it is truely a 17 hp please pm me! I would think it is probably 13 or 15!
Ok, I'll check. Its on another trailer my helper drives. I never pay much attention. It may be 15 but I was thinking 17. Still has the manual, etc.

OP
tacoma200

tacoma200

LawnSite Fanatic
Sorry just checked with my helper and it's 15 hp. Seems very powerful and in high gear its more like a run behind than a walk behind.

OP
tacoma200

tacoma200

LawnSite Fanatic
Status
Not open for further replies.