1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Toro striping roller

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by HazellLawnCare, Jan 20, 2006.

1. HazellLawnCare

HazellLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

My dealer got in my striping rollers for my Turbo Force deck zero turns. I will be taking both mowers in Monday to have the rollers installed. As soon as I get them back I will post pictures. The rollers really look like good pieces.

2. Lazerj

Lazerj LawnSite Member

Are you getting the Stainless steel roller that ezchute makes or the new plastic roller that Toro makes?

3. HazellLawnCare

I am getting the new plastic unit made by Toro. I saw the roller today and it looks to be very well built.

4. HazellLawnCare

I dropped off the 2 z's today to have the rollers installed I will post pics as soon as I pick them up.

5. green thum

green thum LawnSite Member

I would like to see the pics.I have a 60" toro ztr and want to get a roller for it.if you don't mind me asking what did you give per kit?thanks...

6. HazellLawnCare

I think a tad under $300 per kit. I know there are kits that are a little cheaper buy mine is a toro kit on a toro machine, that means alot to me.

7. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

So is it done yet, any pics!! Really want to see it done!

8. HazellLawnCare

I stopped in today and they arent done yet. I willpost pics as soon as its done.

9. Jpocket

Jpocket LawnSite Silver Member

You could put those on yourself in a few mins. Just a thought.

10. Buckeye1

Buckeye1 LawnSite Member
    from Ohio

So did you ever get those striping rollers from Toro? Just curious as to how they are working out. Anyone have pics of these?