toro timemaster 30" mower

LawnMan19

LawnSite Gold Member
I heard about these about a month or two ago they seem like the could be cool.I think they are comming out in the spring.

ALEX'S LANDSCAPING

LawnSite Senior Member
My dealer ordered 10 and he told me that he will be getting them in February
I told him that I want to see one
i am already thinking about getting one. It sounds really good!
Posted via Mobile Device

bel-nor

LawnSite Member
Two blades go to youtube and type in Toro Timemaster 30"

NEW CITY LAWN CARE LLC

LawnSite Bronze Member
No offense to any of you, but it just smells of residential components that wouldn't hold up to everyday commercial use, just my opinion.... I personally would go with the YBravo 25" full of commercial components for years of use...

Last edited:
OP
S

stephen424

LawnSite Senior Member
never heard of YBravo, so that's definately not an option. especially with no dealers in or near charlotte.

i done some research on the timemaster. it basically operates like a toro personal pace mower, except its 30" wide and has two blades.

i'll probably end up getting one for islands and small residential back lawns. of course its not made for everyday commercial use. but for the small jobs, i think its perfect.

this could possibly take the place of a 36" walk behind (depending on use) and cost thousands less and weighs less as well....

weesa20

LawnSite Member
With only ~5 lots to cut this thing looks perfect for me...it may not be commercial but I can buy 2-5 of these for cost of one commercial WB (depending on model and features)