• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

Toro TX 425 Price

dadrasdad

LawnSite Member
I'd like to buy from my dealer but don't think he's giving me a good enough price, so what do you all think is a good price for a Toro tracked unit model tx425? Is your price for the machine alone or does it include a bucket? If it includes a bucket which one? If you're checking for me, please get a price for just the unit and is it a 2006 or a left over.

Thanks

YardPro

LawnSite Gold Member
ours was $14,500.oo. but this was with $6k of attachments being bought as well..
total was a little over 20K

YardPro

LawnSite Gold Member
hoskm01 said:
YardPro,
Which attachments did you buy originally? Which ones do you use the most? Which ones could you live without/ use the least?[/QUOTE

forks
mulch bucket
4 n 1 bucket (multipurpose)
land leveler
eliminator scarifier/landscape rake
sod roll layer
multi purpose tool
bobcat adaptor
forkster stand on attachment

all are really good.
wish we had bought a cultivator also

the 4 in one is really pricey..$2k i don't know if i would buy it if i had to do it over.

do not get the regular bucket.. get the big mulch bucket.... we load it with anything and it handles it fine....

hoskm01

LawnSite Fanatic
Sweet. Thanks for the info. I plan to get one in the next couple months. Tough to find pricing online, have got to get out to the dealer. Torn on which one though. Many choices.

YardPro

LawnSite Gold Member
demo, demo, demo, demo, demo....

demo all of them.. put them through thier paces....
try to do the same stuff with them and time your work..
i took all of them to my rock distributer and used his pallets of rock and scaled to see how much they would actually pick up...
then timed them across a set distance...
then maneuvered them, measured the actual dump heights....etc..