• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

Toro Z Master 355, Did I get ripped???

triadncman

LawnSite Member
Last season a local dealer was selling a used Toro 355 on consignment. w/ 872 hours. At the time I was worried I would need a rider if I picked up larger jobs. This year im realizing that I should have just went with 2 walk behinds. The only reason i would use this mower is for larger bagging jobs, other wise I can actually mow faster with a W/B. I paid $3900 for the mower. It has been a good mower, aside from the usual complaints for this unit ( loud and not a spectacular cut on higher settings) otherwise it has performed well. I have Only put 30 hours on the machine, it now has 902 hours.

Im wondering did i get taken to the cleaners on this mower. If I were to try to sell it now and get a decent W/B would I be able to ask 3000 - 3500 for it. If I couldnt get that much I would be better off just using it. Thanks in advance for your responses.

Avery

LawnSite Bronze Member
You should have no trouble getting that much for the machine. If I had not just bought a new one I would be on the way to see you with a check right now.

OP
T

triadncman

LawnSite Member
Thanks for the response. Thats good to know. If I can get that kind of value from it, and turn it into a nice W/B I will be a happy camper.